| Get Started Today!
Step One: Schedule a demonstration of the
benefits and features of PlanningPoint. Let us explain how valuable this application
can be for you and your organization. We will explain all of the additional 'a la carte' options available. We will help you assess the needs
of your event(s).
A la carte options include but are not limited to...
Step Two: Once you have an understanding of the application and decide on any additional a la carte
options, a personalized training session will begin. Even the non-technical people can understand this application!
- Registration Setup - Don't have time to setup the site?
You have an option to hand over all of the registration details and a PlanningPoint
representative can setup the event for you.
- Housing Management - Spending too much time on rooming lists and not enough time on the important
decision needed for your event? PlanningPoint can take this part over for you. All rooming list, attrition issues, etc can be handled
- Airline Reservations - Do you want PlanningPoint to add the personal touch to your attendees and call them
to book their airline flights for this event?
- Onsite Event Personnel - Need help onsite? We can also send one or a team of PlanningPoint representatives onsite to help
you manage the event.
- And the list continues...
Step Three: You are now ready to setup your event. Any additional questions can be answered by our support team
even though your training period is over.